Workshop experience day voucher – Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
We hope that you will enjoy your time with us. Our experienced workshop staff will be on hand to guide and oversee your work.
In order to ensure that your day is as enjoyable as possible it would be beneficial if you could adhere to the following guidelines.
- Please park where instructed to by our team. Parking is complimentary subject to availability. All vehicles are parked at the driver’s own risk and GemPort Jewellery Ltd shall not be liable for any damage or theft – although this is highly unlikely.
- Make sure that sensible shoes are worn and please, no high heels. Hair is to be tied back if applicable and although aprons are provided, older or a change of clothes is advisable.
- Shower, washing and toilet facilities are available, the workshop environment may become dusty.
- Lunch and refreshments will be served. If there are any dietry requirements then please advise us at least 48 hours prior to the date of your attendance. No alcohol is allowed before or during your visit.
- All vouchers are non-refundable. However, booking dates may vary or be altered subject to availability. GemPort Jewellery Ltd reserve the right to cancel or re-arrange booking dates.
- If any attendee has a pre-requirement of work in mind, then this must be discussed with our team beforehand to ensure stock levels and feasibility.
- Your workshop day is approxiamatley 10am – 2pm, so please arrive on time. If you need to contact us please use the contact numbers provided. Landline 0121 448 5545 or mobile 07999 592424. Directions are also attached for your perusal.
- How to find us: GemPort Jewellery Ltd, Branston Court, Branston Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B18 6BA
- We are close to the A41 and city centre and M6/M5/M42 motorway network. The Jewellery Quarter train and tram stations are less than five minutes walk. Please enter Branston Street from Vyse Street and you will find us on your left hand side.
Call or text 07999 592424 on arrival to gain entry. For security reasons please provide us with your car registration plate number.
Free parking is also available in our courtyard for your visit.
You’ll learn the basics of producing a your piece
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
If you’re making a gift for a special someone, there’s plenty of one-to-one tuition throughout the day to help you achieve your goal.
On arrival you’ll be welcomed by one of the team, who’ll chat to you about what you’re looking to achieve on the day.
Finally, may we take this opportunity of thanking you for booking a workshop experience with us.
We sincerely hope that you will learn new skills and develop a flair for creating something special by yourself.
Please contact us with any further questions if necessary and on behalf of everyone here, may we welcome you to GemPort Jewellery Ltd and trust that you will have a rewarding experience.
What about insurance?
We do hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.